The Northeast Electrochemical Energy Storage Cluster and the Connecticut Green Bank co-hosted the Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Forum that brought together investors and key stakeholders in the hydrogen and fuel cell industry. This Forum focused on:
Invest! – Green Technology Financing;
Design! – Supply Chain – Hydrogen Refueling and Fuel Cells;
Make! – Project Financing: Stationary and Motive Power; and
Use! – ZEV Vehicles and Hydrogen Refueling.
This event also featured:
- Panel discussions with investors and industry experts;
- A facilitated discussion and industry feedback/live polling that may result in a “Funding Opportunity Announcement”;
- A Technology Showcase/Supply Chain Exchange/Reception for networking and business development;
- Coordination with the Connecticut International Auto Show;
- Electric Vehicle Ride & Drive;
- Hydrogen infrastructure and fuel cell electric vehicle stakeholder meeting(s);
- State stakeholder meeting; and
- Tour of manufacturing and operational fuel cell facilities in CT.
Thank you to our speakers and sponsors for their support.